MESA SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 702 W JEROME AVENUE 85210
The Mesa Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Mesa Social Security office in Arizona.
Mesa AZ Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Mesa, AZ 85210
What Are The Mesa AZ Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Mesa Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 702 W JEROME AVENUE in Mesa, AZ 85210:: Rated 2.6/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 702 W JEROME AVENUE in Mesa, AZ 85210:
- 5/5 stars If I could give them a 8 or 10 rating I would they were so helpful, professional and polite. Very organized and efficient. Cathy walked us through everything and made the experience very enjoyable. Be honest and take any paperwork that you might need. Info online was very helpful. by Mary Martin, Written on April 18, 2018
- 5/5 stars I didn't want to go to any offices in Chandler or Phoenix area because of the reviews, but out of necessity I had to. I chose this one in Mesa. The guard was friendly and polite. He explained what I needed to do. The kiosk was very easy to use, after inputting my information it created a ticket. I sat down and waited to be called. Everything ran very smoothly and I was impressed with how everything was organized. I believe the gentleman that I saw was Joey. He was polite and answered my questions and gave the a phone number to call in case I needed to make an appointment. I am not saying that it will be this easy all the time. I went there at 230 and waited 30 min. I am sure that the morning hours are very hectic with all the people that go through the office. I hope your experience will be as good as mine was. by Jenny Davids, Written on February 1, 2018
- 2/5 stars They need to have updates on certain things so you do t drive down just to ha e to turn back. Apparently this location isn't currently doing new social security cards (for infants/kids) so not only did this suck driving 20 plus miles to see the sign out front but then to find out I have to drive all the way out to phx to do so. by kbunny bloo, Written on February 7, 2018
- 1/5 stars Could the security guy hate his job anymore than he already does? So rude. Get a different job if you're so miserable. by Janessa Peel, Written on June 15, 2018
- 1/5 stars Too long a wait.....and very lazy federal employees.........plus you can’t get any thing done unless you go there....a dentist chair is more relaxing .... ..and veterans should have a separate team of social security employees To help veterans who deserve better treatment... by micky Fleming, Written on February 1, 2018
The local Mesa Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Mesa, AZ as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Mesa disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Mesa if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Mesa Social Security Office?
- What services does the Mesa Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Mesa Social Security Office?