MESA SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 702 W JEROME AVENUE 85210
The Mesa Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Mesa Social Security office in Arizona.
Mesa AZ Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Mesa, AZ 85210
What Are The Mesa AZ Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Mesa Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 702 W JEROME AVENUE in Mesa, AZ 85210: Rated 2.6/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 702 W JEROME AVENUE in Mesa, AZ 85210:
- 1/5 stars I had to go up to a window ask if my name had been called, I thought I'd heard it but wasn't sure what window they'd named.The sound system isn't great, some of the people who use it don't speak clearly, and sometimes don't repeat the name/number enough. The only alternative I had was to just sit there until the place closed if my name had been called. Or I could go ask someone to please see if I'd been called. Unfortunately the young woman I spoke to was very hateful, tried her best to loudly embarrass and demean me for coming up to the window for help. I ignored her rudeness and stayed polite, but can't understand why anyone would talk to another human being like that. Also, I'm older than her. I put up with someone much younger loudly talking down to me as if I were a badly behaved child. Whoever the management is, they ought to work on their employees a little. Also, this office has lost written information I've handed to them and also mailed to them. I've met another employee there,an older woman, who acted as if she was totally bored with helping me,no eye contact, disrespect,mocking attitude. No one has called me on the phone when she claimed they would follow up. I have no idea what they've done with the written info I gave them. This place is a nightmare and my ongoing case is still a big mystery. by Review Writer, Written on August 10, 2018
- 5/5 stars If I could give them a 8 or 10 rating I would they were so helpful, professional and polite. Very organized and efficient. Cathy walked us through everything and made the experience very enjoyable. Be honest and take any paperwork that you might need. Info online was very helpful. by Mary Martin, Written on April 18, 2018
- 3/5 stars There's always a lot of people there, so they can't help having long wait times, & that frustrates everyone! Once you've been called it's not too bad! by Eric Graham, Written on July 2, 2018
- 5/5 stars I didn't want to go to any offices in Chandler or Phoenix area because of the reviews, but out of necessity I had to. I chose this one in Mesa. The guard was friendly and polite. He explained what I needed to do. The kiosk was very easy to use, after inputting my information it created a ticket. I sat down and waited to be called. Everything ran very smoothly and I was impressed with how everything was organized. I believe the gentleman that I saw was Joey. He was polite and answered my questions and gave the a phone number to call in case I needed to make an appointment. I am not saying that it will be this easy all the time. I went there at 230 and waited 30 min. I am sure that the morning hours are very hectic with all the people that go through the office. I hope your experience will be as good as mine was. by Jenny Davids, Written on February 1, 2018
- 1/5 stars You cannot get a social security card here. Don't go here if you are trying to change your name after getting married. by Alison Terry, Written on July 12, 2018
The local Mesa Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Mesa, AZ as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Mesa disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Mesa if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Mesa Social Security Office?
- What services does the Mesa Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Mesa Social Security Office?