OAKLAND SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 7200 BANCROFT AVENUE 94605
The Oakland Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Oakland Social Security office in California.
Oakland CA Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Oakland, CA 94605
What Are The Oakland CA Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Oakland Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 7200 BANCROFT AVENUE in Oakland, CA 94605:: Rated 3.3/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 7200 BANCROFT AVENUE in Oakland, CA 94605:
- 1/5 stars Wrong office. The one on 22nd is great by Tim Revak, Written on March 2, 2018
- 3/5 stars wrong picture by Samuel Brown, Written on November 30, 2016
- 5/5 stars by Patrick Cummings, Written on January 4, 2018
- 5/5 stars by cheesy Carnitas, Written on October 11, 2016
- 5/5 stars by James Sanders, Written on October 6, 2016
The local Oakland Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Oakland, CA as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Oakland disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Oakland if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Oakland Social Security Office?
- What services does the Oakland Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Oakland Social Security Office?