Colorado Springs SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 2306 E Pikes Peak Ave 80909
The Colorado Springs Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Colorado Springs Social Security office in Colorado.
Colorado Springs CO Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
What Are The Colorado Springs CO Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Colorado Springs Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 2306 E Pikes Peak Ave in Colorado Springs, CO 80909: Rated 2.3/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 2306 E Pikes Peak Ave in Colorado Springs, CO 80909:
- 5/5 stars Any government agency that provides stand up comedy routines by security guards while you wait is awesome in my book. Once my number was called, the agent who helped me was more than friendly and helpful. The US government may or may not be able to fulfill my requests, but the employees at this office represent them well. by Barbara Gardner, Written on June 6, 2018
- 1/5 stars Frauds and racists. The guards are some of the most terroristic as they love to play with people like toys. They will threaten and harrass you for doing exactly what they tell you to do. The police are thugs. The old cop loves to make jokes that essentially disrespect the people in the waiting room like our injuries are a laughing matter to them! Cannibalistic people that have no sympathy to pain. The agents are lazy and often racist. They will only call the number once and if you cant hear the window number you are screwed and security will threaten you. They make several mistakes and then punish me for calling and asking if they have everything they need. They make decisions without receiving all the information or even trying to get the information. I spent the last 6 months asking for a call back and i never got a call back. Fascists make me sick. You are so complacent! I am convinced you are complicit! If you are hurt, don't expect any service for years. I am serious. DO NOT EXPECT ANY HUMAN DECENCY OR SERVICE.. You frauds should get hit by a car and a truck so you know what hell feels like sitting on metal chairs. Evil place! by Et x, Written on June 11, 2018
- 5/5 stars This place is awesome! Yes the wait can be longer than usual but keep in mind they only have one office in town. Ppl complain and say their tax-money is not being used at it’s finest but most of them are unemployed and not paying taxes at all! The guards are always on top of their job, If you spend some time at the office, you will notice how much drugs and weapons they confiscate. Rude people do get put in check and get escorted out if they get out of line. Social Security is not a place for free counseling, you don’t need to vent, get to the point and go. This is one of the reasons why waiting times get longer. Word of advice, this is a federal building! Marijuana is not allowed. Great place to people-watch, from ppl claiming the govt is out to get them, to family feuds ( he said-she said), active duty and veterans requesting special treatment and other ppl that because of their disability they feel they deserve to be priority ... look around, the office is full of older folks applying for retirement and disability! Last but not least, thank you to all of those working here, you do a fenomenal job! God bless! by Stephanie Garcia, Written on August 6, 2018
- 1/5 stars The wait time... Os ridiculous!! I waited for nearly an hour just for a 5 minute talk with the people!! That is just ridiculous! People shouldn't have to be waiting that long to get anything taken care of. If the wait times weren't so long, I suppose it's be manageable. by Teddy n Elly P, Written on August 15, 2018
- 1/5 stars Horrible! They tell you get a number....then you wait 2 hours for your number to be called to check in...then you have to go sit back down and wait for your same number to be called again. Then low and behold you get to talk to some totally rude person thats cuts you off every time you try to ask a question then won't even acknowledge your speeking just keeps typing..... probably facebooking....I absolutely received no information from this lady. She obviously should not be working in anything that has to do with being helpful to any form of life. Security was horrible searching little babies in carseats really old ladys getting wanded people having to take their shoes off! What is going on in this country I felt like I was at the airport and absolutly going no where.....Security was rude and cocky.... Oh yeah I was at window 5 today! I turn 65 next month! by MARIA MANN, Written on July 21, 2018
The local Colorado Springs Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Colorado Springs, CO as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Colorado Springs disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Colorado Springs if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Colorado Springs Social Security Office?
- What services does the Colorado Springs Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Colorado Springs Social Security Office?