Colorado Springs SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 2306 E Pikes Peak Ave 80909
The Colorado Springs Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Colorado Springs Social Security office in Colorado.
Colorado Springs CO Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
What Are The Colorado Springs CO Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Colorado Springs Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 2306 E Pikes Peak Ave in Colorado Springs, CO 80909:: Rated 2.3/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 2306 E Pikes Peak Ave in Colorado Springs, CO 80909:
- 5/5 stars Any government agency that provides stand up comedy routines by security guards while you wait is awesome in my book. Once my number was called, the agent who helped me was more than friendly and helpful. The US government may or may not be able to fulfill my requests, but the employees at this office represent them well. by Barbara Gardner, Written on June 6, 2018
- 1/5 stars Frauds and racists. The guards are some of the most terroristic as they love to play with people like toys. They will threaten and harrass you for doing exactly what they tell you to do. The police are thugs. The old cop loves to make jokes that essentially disrespect the people in the waiting room like our injuries are a laughing matter to them! Cannibalistic people that have no sympathy to pain. The agents are lazy and often racist. They will only call the number once and if you cant hear the window number you are screwed and security will threaten you. They make several mistakes and then punish me for calling and asking if they have everything they need. They make decisions without receiving all the information or even trying to get the information. I spent the last 6 months asking for a call back and i never got a call back. Fascists make me sick. You are so complacent! I am convinced you are complicit! If you are hurt, don't expect any service for years. I am serious. DO NOT EXPECT ANY HUMAN DECENCY OR SERVICE.. You frauds should get hit by a car and a truck so you know what hell feels like sitting on metal chairs. Evil place! by Et x, Written on June 11, 2018
- 5/5 stars I wanted to ensure that I left an honest review about this place. First off the people are amazing ,they can't control the wait time but the service is great. I personal want to thank Rosina Brosdahl, she went above and beyond to assist me with my son! I truly think if everyone approach their customer with her attitude and honesty the reviews would be better. The gripes and complaints about the time or waiting is in my opinion dumb! The people seem to care and I do know Rosina cares maybe request her by name !! by donnie williams, Written on April 17, 2018
- 1/5 stars Absolutely, hands down, the slowest social security experience I've ever experienced. I realize they are separating the work load and calling desperate number, but I watched forty people come and go while I waited to get my name changed. I came at the middle of the month, middle of the week - it made no difference. Also, their phone system is worthless. I spent an hour on hold to be told I need to go the office. It wouldn't have killed her to give me one more minute of her precious time to schedule an appointment. Instead, I got hing up on. Thanks guys. by C W, Written on February 20, 2018
- 5/5 stars Visited 04/24/2018 PM...Excellent experience...from Security though my discussion with the representative. I want to give a shout out to the very helpful, pleasant lady at Window 10. She was awesome!! Thank you!! by margaret seguna, Written on April 26, 2018
The local Colorado Springs Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Colorado Springs, CO as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Colorado Springs disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Colorado Springs if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Colorado Springs Social Security Office?
- What services does the Colorado Springs Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Colorado Springs Social Security Office?