MIAMI BEACH SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 1801 ALTON RD 33139
The Miami Beach Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Miami Beach Social Security office in Florida.
Miami Beach FL Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Miami Beach, FL 33139
What Are The Miami Beach FL Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Miami Beach Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 1801 ALTON RD in Miami Beach, FL 33139: Rated 4.6/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 1801 ALTON RD in Miami Beach, FL 33139:
- 5/5 stars they were nice and polite. I was there just 20 mins and done..was fast and good customer service. by หมีแพนด้า หมาแพนดี้, Written on June 21, 2018
- 5/5 stars Great and fast service and a very spacious administration and very super duper friendly staff. I had my interview with a staff called Jason to get my SSN and he was great and super friendly. I finished filling out my SSN form and my interview with the staff and it took mr overall around 20-30 mins. Definitely a highly recommended SSN administration. by ahmed adel, Written on June 28, 2018
- 5/5 stars Best customer service ,very helpful and supportive specially the reception officer. Thanks so much by Massoud H, Written on April 30, 2018
- 4/5 stars Be aware that the entrance to parking is not from Alton Rd. Parking is the same for Chase, accesible from 19th street between Walgreens and Publix. Parking is free and has fair accessibility. Other than that the wait is shorter than other offices I have visited (20 mins). I went to the office on Blue Lagoon st previously and had to wait close to 2hrs. Please silence your phones, the wait is short snd calls are not allowed in the waiting area, so if you step out to take your call you may miss your number. Staff is helpful. Offices could use a facelift. The entrance is only through a small elevator., 2nd floor. Exit by stairs or elevator. Stairs exit have no way back in if you change your mind and decide to take elevator. by Maria M, Written on February 14, 2018
- 5/5 stars Incredibly super...very polite and very professional by Martha Olin, Written on July 11, 2018
The local Miami Beach Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Miami Beach, FL as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Miami Beach disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Miami Beach if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Miami Beach Social Security Office?
- What services does the Miami Beach Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Miami Beach Social Security Office?