ATLANTA SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 401 W PEACHTREE ST NW 30308
The Atlanta Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Atlanta Social Security office in Georgia.
Atlanta GA Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Atlanta, GA 30308
What Are The Atlanta GA Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Atlanta Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 401 W PEACHTREE ST NW in Atlanta, GA 30308: Rated 2.9/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 401 W PEACHTREE ST NW in Atlanta, GA 30308:
- 5/5 stars I was in and out in under 15 minutes, without an appointment. The lady who assisted me was very courteous (wish I could remember her name!). Yes you have to remove practically everything to get in the building, but that’s par for all government offices. No complaints. by Jessica Poss, Written on July 11, 2018
- 1/5 stars Had the rudest, meanest lady who refused to help me, kept snapping at me, called me a liar and said “don’t argue with me”. She was truly horrible. Another person came along, understood what was going on and got it handled. This was a horrible experience. I think other reviewers interacted with this same terrible lady. by Maya Keiser, Written on June 7, 2018
- 1/5 stars They treat us soooo rude because we are Vietnamese and we did came a lot of time to a office to apply social security card for my husband the one need to go to work but they said we need í-94 for that but until we show a Í-94 they said it been expired but we came down to a port of boarder an officer over there said if we been apply social security card before and had a file on a system why they don’t waive and give a social security card for us that it mean the people’s work at a social security office at down town is nationalized us because we a Vietnamese and a lesbian too by Tina Nguyen, Written on July 13, 2018
- 5/5 stars It'll be nice if they would pay me twice a month by Afrosheistan Atlanta News, Written on April 12, 2018
- 1/5 stars 12 minute wait in line to enter the building while guy in front of me gets checked. Then i have to take off all jewerly, my sweater and boots then go back through detector due to my bra while 7 security guards stand around and talk about the Falcons.....no way no way a trip to camp creek takes as much time as security cleatance2. I do understand but you dont have to do all this to het in the courthouse or federal buildings elsewhere.Mind you its done one at a time so if it takes me 5 minutes to take off and put on boots after all the other mess everyone else is still waiting.EPIC FAIL by Lawnda P, Written on November 30, 2017
The local Atlanta Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Atlanta, GA as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Atlanta disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Atlanta if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Atlanta Social Security Office?
- What services does the Atlanta Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Atlanta Social Security Office?