WICHITA SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 3216 N CYPRESS ST 67226
The Wichita Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Wichita Social Security office in Kansas.
Wichita KS Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Wichita, KS 67226
What Are The Wichita KS Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Wichita Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 3216 N CYPRESS ST in Wichita, KS 67226: Rated 2.6/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 3216 N CYPRESS ST in Wichita, KS 67226:
- 5/5 stars Fast visit to do a name change for my son! Only took about 30 minutes. The guy that helped me was fast and entertaining- they seem to really enjoy what could be a very boring job! by Ami Nilsen, Written on July 24, 2018
- 1/5 stars Bunch of idiots the worst company, my family and I get paid two day's faster with our bank. Then we’re getting our money late... not really impressed at all!!!, the government is lame wack and slow an so very pathetic. I’m so sickened and very ashamed by Elijah wyatt, Written on August 1, 2018
- 1/5 stars This is the worse place to do business!!! All clerks were rude. I had three different story’s per five different clerks. Two by phone and three in person. It’s as if they tell you what they think and do not use a policy. Finally I had to get attorney for an issue they should have been able to clear up. I waited over a hour all five times, phone and in office. I’d advise everyone try to do business by mail!!!! by Frances Daniels, Written on February 19, 2018
- 5/5 stars The wait was only a little under an hour and the security clearence was painless. The gentleman at the window I was assigned to was funny and kind. Not quite sure what all the other ratings are complaining about. by Madison M, Written on May 9, 2018
- 3/5 stars All in all pretty smooth. Clerk was efficient and very nice. I arrived well before opening and stood in line outside for 50 minutes, so was served pretty promptly. Security is slow bottleneck and very obtrusive, worse even than an airport - empty pockets, remove shoes, take off belt, etc. Keep it reasonable, gentlemen! This pace has a terrible reputation for poor service and long lines. On a previous visit I waited in line 3 hours and left without being served. They simply do not have enough staff for the customer workload. Also, it appeared many people arrived unprepared for an efficient transaction. I arrived with correct forms filled out and spare copies of all needed supporting documentation, all collated and stacked in an order that made sense when examined. Clerk was actually surprised I had forms filled out and ready! This made it easy for the clerk and saved her the time and effort of having to copy stuff for me, and led to a quick and easy and pleasant transaction for both of us. A little preparation makes a big difference for everyone. But y'all just GOTTA hire more staff! by Pete Levy, Written on September 5, 2017
The local Wichita Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Wichita, KS as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Wichita disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Wichita if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Wichita Social Security Office?
- What services does the Wichita Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Wichita Social Security Office?