NEW ORLEANS SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 400 POYDRAS STREET 70130
The New Orleans Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local New Orleans Social Security office in Louisiana.
New Orleans LA Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
New Orleans, LA 70130
What Are The New Orleans LA Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the New Orleans Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 400 POYDRAS STREET in New Orleans, LA 70130: Rated 3.5/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 400 POYDRAS STREET in New Orleans, LA 70130:
- 5/5 stars Best experience I have ever had at Social Security. I had Mrs Wallace station 15 and she was absolutely professional and concise. I got there at 2:30 got called at 3:30. Be polite and smile when addressing the Security officers. Put your cell phone on vibrate. Get a number from the computer sit down listen for your number never pay attention to the commercial board. When you are called smile when you greet your agent. Make sure you have all your documentation in order to address your issue. Be polite at all times, open your ears and everything should go smoothly. by Scarlet Poulet, Written on May 1, 2018
- 1/5 stars The people working in this windows are not helpful . (Useless ) Get ready if you are white or from a different country, You won't get help here! I bought here my lawful permanent residence approval original documents to get my SSN approval letter for work. Ne they twice refused to do they work December 8 2017 by Tunde Szilvasi, Written on December 8, 2017
- 1/5 stars I came in on the12th of September for a replacement ssi card. It’s now October the 3rd. It’s still not here by Shiba Reed, Written on October 3, 2017
- 1/5 stars The wait was unnecessarily long and my issue still was not properly handled at all. by Carmen Aldarondo, Written on March 10, 2018
- 5/5 stars Not bad just parking is a nightmare by Shorty Eturnal, Written on November 17, 2017
The local New Orleans Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in New Orleans, LA as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local New Orleans disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in New Orleans if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the New Orleans Social Security Office?
- What services does the New Orleans Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the New Orleans Social Security Office?