BALTIMORE SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 1531 S EDGEWOOD STREET 21227
The Baltimore Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Baltimore Social Security office in Maryland.
Baltimore MD Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Baltimore, MD 21227
What Are The Baltimore MD Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Baltimore Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 1531 S EDGEWOOD STREET in Baltimore, MD 21227:: Rated 3.6/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 1531 S EDGEWOOD STREET in Baltimore, MD 21227:
- 5/5 stars I came here this morning to get some paperwork completed for my case. We burned a total of about 3 hours to get everything that we needed completed and signed. Everything though is completely accomplished..!! This location seemed to be on it's a game today as I observed multiple customers being helped quickly and timely. I also observed some of the customers being ignorant and disrespectful after waiting just five or ten minutes. I had already been sitting there an hour and was not this disrespectful with the people who were supposed to be helping us complete the paperwork that we need to get started in the system. The individual that we dealt with was great. She is, in my opinion, the best representative of this agency I have ever come across. Her name is Ms. Witten and she explained everything that we needed to have done and she helped me to execute the documents in a timely fashion while I sat there and her presence. As I sat in the office waiting my turn, I really enjoyed meeting this representative who was kind who was considerate and who listen to me as I explained what I needed to have done. In a word, awesome! by McDaniel Hamilton, Written on May 25, 2018
- 1/5 stars Terrible experience, manager of office and workers are nasty, workers does not seem to care about people who need to come to them for help. I was accused by several of having fraudulent paperwork after purchasing it from vital statistics and showing receipt, I was still accused. After getting help from a worker at the vital statistics office verifying that i could not have done what i was accused of , they finally gave me what I came for. At the end of there day. I would suggest you not go there and travel to another facility. They are not helpful. They will turn you away and create more problems for you., They need more training on acceptable paperwork. by Andrea Murphy, Written on June 3, 2018
- 1/5 stars If I could give it 0 i would..they lost my passport I mailed to them. If I would of never called I would still be waiting. Tracking said they received it but they said never got it. Called numerous times but no one knew anything and kept directing me elsewhere or call back. Finally after like 3 or 4 weeks they found it. Plus crowded and rude ppl. Would not recommend this place at all by Cedric Glover, Written on June 11, 2018
- 5/5 stars They are actually pretty fast here, unfortunately I think this location has closed since the last time I was here. They were a really well oiled machine and got you on and out, I wish ask the SS offices ran this smoothly by Candi Love, Written on October 10, 2017
- 5/5 stars I was in and out the woman was very nice. If you bring the right documents that they ask for you will have no problems. by MrRedskinsnumber1fan, Written on August 3, 2017
The local Baltimore Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Baltimore, MD as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Baltimore disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Baltimore if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Baltimore Social Security Office?
- What services does the Baltimore Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Baltimore Social Security Office?