LAS VEGAS SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 1250 S BUFFALO DR 89117
The Las Vegas Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Las Vegas Social Security office in Nevada.
Las Vegas NV Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Las Vegas, NV 89117
What Are The Las Vegas NV Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Las Vegas Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 1250 S BUFFALO DR in Las Vegas, NV 89117: Rated 3.1/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 1250 S BUFFALO DR in Las Vegas, NV 89117:
- 2/5 stars Went here a couple weeks ago to turn in paperwork. Waited for a couple hours total but managed to get everything done. Now receiving a letter saying they still need a document we already turned it. Got a call stating the copy they made isn't clear and we have been ignoring their letters. Yeah I have because I thought they sent the letter the same week we were there and thought it was a mistake. Now have to take more time out of our day to go back because employees are not capable of double checking their copies to make sure they are clear. The least they could have done for THEIR mistake is called us right away and told us instead of waiting until the week of the deadline to call and threaten to deny my mom's claim because of their stupidity. How about an apology or an explanation? I understand people make mistakes but this was not handled well at all, totally not professional. by Talia P, Written on June 20, 2018
- 1/5 stars Wouldn’t even give it one star. Why are there hundreds of people here waiting and only 4 windows open serving people. I waited over 3 hours for a simple name change. by Taylor Deaton, Written on July 30, 2018
- 1/5 stars This office look like a small organized circus. Trying to make America Great Again (Failed) by Skippy Thebest, Written on August 13, 2018
- 4/5 stars No one likes going here but it was a painless process. Get there early (I arrived 30 min before opening) and got in line. They opened promptly at 9 and were very efficient. I was out and back in my car in 25 min! Pleasantly surprised after all the horror stories I had heard. Also: Starting April 2018 you can go to any of the other offices in the valley (Henderson & N. Las Vegas) for card services! by Laura Byrd, Written on May 29, 2018
- 1/5 stars Went to the Social Security Office on Buffalo off of Charleston that said by the directions that it was open got to the office at 12 Vegas time it was closed. Permanently we were told. Tried to call to speak with customer service my first time I called it was an hour hold and still no one. Called Another Day said it was a 45 minute wait. No it was not! Something has to be done concerning service and customer service. by Patricia Anderson, Written on August 1, 2018
The local Las Vegas Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Las Vegas, NV as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Las Vegas disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Las Vegas if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Las Vegas Social Security Office?
- What services does the Las Vegas Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Las Vegas Social Security Office?