OKLAHOMA CITY SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 12301 N. KELLEY AVE 73131
The Oklahoma City Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Oklahoma City Social Security office in Oklahoma.
Oklahoma City OK Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Oklahoma City, OK 73131
What Are The Oklahoma City OK Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Oklahoma City Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 12301 N. KELLEY AVE in Oklahoma City, OK 73131: Rated 2.2/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 12301 N. KELLEY AVE in Oklahoma City, OK 73131:
- 1/5 stars So I get there and wait 2 1/2 hours to get rudely dismissed. I went online and gathered all the documents I could muster for this matter. I got the ones it told me I could use for my kids social security card replacement. I present all the paperwork to the lady after my long wait and she basically was like “we don’t take those, go get this instead and come back.” I said to her that what the website said was I could bring this and she wouldn’t even look at any of it. She just said no and shooed me away. I guess toward the end of the shift, customer service goes out the window. I don’t appreciate being told to F off after I took a day off to take care of legalities. I have a full time job. I can’t just come back tomorrow with more documents. Apparently don’t go by what the website says because I guess they don’t go by those rules, they make their own.. by Sierra James, Written on August 2, 2018
- 5/5 stars Can't speak to the negative reviews! I came in around 3pm on a Thursday and maybe spent 30 minutes waiting which was completely reasonable. The woman helping me was really friendly and super quick!! I heard multiple other customers say that this was the quickest they had been in and out too! by Roque Taylor, Written on April 5, 2018
- 2/5 stars Unprofessional lady at window 12. She was very rude and eating snacks while she work. But the other lady who helped us after her was very nice!! by Sang Rem, Written on June 15, 2018
- 5/5 stars I had no expectations when my daughter and I went to the SSA office in OKC last Friday. I to get a new SS Card and her to change her name as she recently married. We arrived at 9am - checked in and got our number. It took 1 hour to work through the numbers before us, I was called to window 31 and the gentleman working there was professional, polite and expedient with my request. My daughter was also called to the same window and in less than 5 minutes she was also done. We walked out 1 hour and 15 minutes after we got there. by kenny trousdale, Written on April 9, 2018
- 1/5 stars May15, 2018- Ordered and received new birth certificate from the state of California and if you want it, you'll have to pry it from my cold, dead hands. May 7, 2018 - called sat on hold for eternity and then was hung up on. never able to speak with anyone.. Recording says wait times are up to 15 minutes. I guess thats the limit before they hang up on you. What a poorly run office. Pretty pathetic considering our elderly and disabled have the joy of dealing with this incompetence. April 24, 2018: still got nothing. April 3, 2018: Ordering my REPLACEMENT Birth Certificate from California since the incompetent thieves at this Oklahoma City Social Security Office location have failed to return mine as promised. The next "official" or agency requesting my birth certificate can kiss my ass. I can just claim to be an immigrant right? Isn't that the magical key that opens doors all over this land.?/ no habla. Idiots! March 13, 2018: I suppose I will need to Order and pay for another certified copy of my birth certificate since this social security office has failed to return my original docs as promised. What a joke! February 22, 2018: Not a peep from Social Security and unable to ever get through via telephone.At this point I am assuming I need to now Order a replacement Birth Certificate Because apparently Social Security will no be returning my Original they requested!! I am not happy with these dysfunctional morons. February 16, 2018: Still waiting to hear back from Social Security and the return of My birth certificate. I am beginning to wonder if they have read my review and destroyed my original documents that they had promised to return... What a disaster! If/when they change my name I will have to go thru this ridiculous process to change it back. It took me longer to get anything (still waiting) from SS than the marriage lasted. Ain't nobody got time for that!! Fall 2017: Got married and had to apply for a new SS card. I sent in required docs and nearly 2 months later received a call saying they needed another document. I was told I could physically bring in or mail it. I told her I would mail it as I work during the day and do not have the time to wait around in the SS Office. I deposited the requested doc in the mail the next day. The following day I received the docs I had initially sent along with my application in the mail. No new SS card. So I called and told them I had just sent in the other requested doc and asked If I would have to re-send everything back in and wait another two months. I was told I would. Well isn't that just par for the course. THESE PEOPLE SUCK!! Why didn't the lady that called me tell me to wait when I told her I would mail it in... Why didn't she tell me she was going to mail all my docs back and I would have to start all over??? THE WORST PEOPLE EVER TO DEAL WITH!!!!! THIS IS WHY PEOPLE HATE HAVING TO DEAL WITH THESE ADMINISTRATIVE and GOVERNMENT OFFICES. YOU ALL SUCK!!!!!! Disgusting, Lazy, Lying, Useless Pieces of S****!!!! Summer 2017:ZERO STARS!! Have made multiple calls only to spend eternity on hold. When someone did finally pick up, I was immediately hung up on! RIDICULOUS!! WHO HAS TIME FOR THIS NONSENSE!! ;( ZERO STARS! by Traci Talley, Written on May 16, 2018
The local Oklahoma City Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Oklahoma City, OK as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Oklahoma City disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Oklahoma City if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Oklahoma City Social Security Office?
- What services does the Oklahoma City Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Oklahoma City Social Security Office?