TULSA SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 4750 S GARNETT RD 74146
The Tulsa Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Tulsa Social Security office in Oklahoma.
Tulsa OK Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Tulsa, OK 74146
What Are The Tulsa OK Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Tulsa Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 4750 S GARNETT RD in Tulsa, OK 74146:: Rated 3/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 4750 S GARNETT RD in Tulsa, OK 74146:
- 5/5 stars I was really nervous about my visit to the SS office after all of the bellyaching from others. I was pleasantly surprised at the turn out. The guards were helpful to the elderly and respectful to everyone. I waited 25 minutes to be seen for a name change and was then helped quickly by a representative in window 3. The clerk was SO polite and respectful, and kindly answered any questions I had. I only wish I knew the clerks name so that I could bring him on board at our office. Great service! The service will be as nice as your demeanor is to the clerk helping you, not just here but everywhere. by Alexandra Mayfield, Written on May 9, 2018
- 1/5 stars The nicest security guards and the WORST staff! I was mailed a letter and told to come in to take care of it and ask questions. I was met with hostility, interruption and it seemed as if my presence was disturbing the rude, bossy woman stick behind her #20 window! None of my questions were answered. Instead i was asked for official documents including those of another person. Ive never seen such a circus in 25 years of watching Ringling bros! Horrible! by Mr M, Written on February 23, 2018
- 2/5 stars I set There For 6 Hours every time you Go your looking to stay around for about 2 to 5 hours Enjoy by TrillaHD Modz, Written on March 19, 2018
- 5/5 stars With all the negative reviews I thought this place was going to be a nightmare but that was not the case. If you do not get greeted by someone asking what you are in for then you go to a machine and answer the questions. Based on that info you placed in a queue to speak to someone. With that being said since I was only there for a name change due to marriage my wait time was under a half hour. That was including speaking to a person and doing what was needed to for my change. I like this style of number taking. It makes it much easier for you to get to the correct person to help you. Now this may not help those who have other reasons they are there but for me it was very helpful. The people were friendly and it was all pretty painless. Also if you don't have a need to take a purse with you then don't. They will search the entire bag and this will hold things up. Only have on you what you need. by Misty D, Written on October 18, 2017
- 5/5 stars I went at 10:30am on a Tuesday to get a new SS cars and I was in and out in 10 minutes. Security was great too! by Tony Black, Written on April 24, 2018
The local Tulsa Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Tulsa, OK as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Tulsa disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Tulsa if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Tulsa Social Security Office?
- What services does the Tulsa Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Tulsa Social Security Office?