VIRGINIA BEACH SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 2875 SABRE ST 23452
The Virginia Beach Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Virginia Beach Social Security office in Virginia.
Virginia Beach VA Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
What Are The Virginia Beach VA Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Virginia Beach Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 2875 SABRE ST in Virginia Beach, VA 23452:: Rated 2.3/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 2875 SABRE ST in Virginia Beach, VA 23452:
- 1/5 stars Worst gov building I’ve ever experienced.. Everybody there is lazy even the security guard. While having to wait 2 hours they tell me I have to pick a new number after just calling my number two seconds ago. Her reasoning was because she called me 3 times.. Sorry after sitting for 2 hours you may want to stretch your legs a little. Especially if you have to deal with ppl coming in cussing out other customers and the security guard just sitting at his desk acting like he didn’t hear anything and having to watch another cumstomer inform the security guard to call 911 because someone is having trouble breathing. I’ll never go there again. Everybody need to be fired.. by JoVita Smalls, Written on May 4, 2018
- 5/5 stars Was not excited to go here based on the many negative reviews. I literally walked in, got a number and within 2 minutes was called to the window and taken care of! The lady that helped me was super nice. Great and quick experience! by Courtney Connell, Written on March 18, 2018
- 1/5 stars My husband was on work comp, and ssd, after an injury on the job for the city, that caused him to be disabled permanently. For the 500 weeks (total allowed for work comp payments), he was getting partial ssd payments, ( offset). In January he received a letter confirming the 500 weeks of workmans comp payments will end in March of 2018. He took the letter to the social security office the same day he received it in January, knowing the process takes time. It is now June 1st 2018 and despite several trips and phone calls to this office, our total monthly income since March 2018 is still being based on Work comp payments offset, after deductible for medical , total monthly income $ 490. We are in a financial crisis , and despite all of the visits, phone calls ...etc... and the fact that they have had this paperwork for 5 months, they can't get it together. It's so easy for them to say there's nothing we can do... yes I see you turned paperwork in ( January )... etc... but I can't help but think, any employee who works for this office would not be having a financial crisis over something so easy for them to process. When we are actually homeless, will they be happy. SMH by Alexiz World, Written on June 1, 2018
- 5/5 stars I'm visiting from California and I just needed to take some paperwork in to get my name changed on my social security card I filled out the form online Google directions showed up after 2pm busy office but when I arrived the information lady was very helpful very polite and I got very good service from the young lady servicing window # 19 I couldn't have asked for better service very polite very detailed and explained everything she was doing for me. I arrived at 2:23 and I was out by 2:38. Good luck young lady you know who you are and you keep that smile on your face. by Yvette Pleasure, Written on February 6, 2018
- 5/5 stars I went in for a name change after marriage. Arrived at 8:45am on a Wednesday to stand in line outside, they opened the doors at 9:00am, I waited for ~30 minutes for the kiosk line to go through, waited ~5 minutes in the seated waiting area, and the actual process took another ~5 minutes. I was out the door by 9:40am. I arrived with my form filled out and documents ready. The lady at the window was a navy veteran, very nice, quick, and to-the-point. by Shirley Smith, Written on January 24, 2018
The local Virginia Beach Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Virginia Beach, VA as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Virginia Beach disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Virginia Beach if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Virginia Beach Social Security Office?
- What services does the Virginia Beach Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Virginia Beach Social Security Office?