VIRGINIA BEACH SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 2875 SABRE ST 23452
The Virginia Beach Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Virginia Beach Social Security office in Virginia.
Virginia Beach VA Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
What Are The Virginia Beach VA Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Virginia Beach Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 2875 SABRE ST in Virginia Beach, VA 23452: Rated 2.1/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 2875 SABRE ST in Virginia Beach, VA 23452:
- 1/5 stars My sister just moved here from out of state. She went in to get her kids replacement socials that were lost or misplaced during the move. The lady that was suppose to be helpful was very discriminatory towards my sister. Maybe because she has a nice tan and dark hair, we're not sure. She assumed she new what kind of custody my sister had over my nephew and the letter she made my sister get to turn in wasnt the "right letter head" but they never explained what kind of letter head it needed to be. Just be ready to sit and be looked down on when you go in. These people are no help and rude! Who ever runs this place needs to be sure they educate their workers on properly helping people that come in. by Wendy Moffit, Written on July 9, 2018
- 1/5 stars I'm only giving this place one star for the security guard who tried her best to let people know how it works. This Social Security Administration branch is just as inefficient as Norfolk's , not to mention the fact that the branches don't talk to each other. I went to the Virginia Beach branch nearly a half hour early before it opened and there was already a long line outside. I check in, wait for my number to be called for some so called screening, then wait again for my number to be called. Finally my number is called, only to find out I can't be helped because my case started with Norfolk's and the branches don't work together. The so called screening should take place when you go get your number just like at the immigration office in Norfolk. by Zachary McDonald, Written on July 3, 2018
- 1/5 stars I got a ticket but there was nowhere to sit or stand, so I stepped outside. What I didn’t know was that they call numbers to check them in, and then call them a second time to actually see the person. Well they must have called my number to check me in while I was waiting outside, because 3 hours later I found out my ticket was no longer active and I had to get a new one. I’m still sitting here while I type this. No idea how long my new wait will be. The average seems to be 3 hours. There are multiple windows closed while people wait for hours. by Ian Dwyer, Written on July 23, 2018
- 1/5 stars Very rude staff (except the security guard is nice). They called numbers after mine but not my number. After waiting an hour I tried to ask why they skipped mine and the lady said she couldn't talk to me until she called my number. by Nicole Little, Written on July 20, 2018
- 1/5 stars I got there before they opened on a Wednesday, when they close early at noon. It’s 11am. The waiting room is full and people standing along side the wall. Of the 19 windows they have, only about 5 have people working them. All I need is a social security card. Poor customer service. by Andre Pannell, Written on July 25, 2018
The local Virginia Beach Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Virginia Beach, VA as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Virginia Beach disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Virginia Beach if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Virginia Beach Social Security Office?
- What services does the Virginia Beach Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Virginia Beach Social Security Office?