TUCSON SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 88 W 38TH ST 85713
The Tucson Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Tucson Social Security office in Arizona.
Tucson AZ Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Tucson, AZ 85713
What Are The Tucson AZ Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Tucson Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 88 W 38TH ST in Tucson, AZ 85713:: Rated 4.4/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 88 W 38TH ST in Tucson, AZ 85713:
- 5/5 stars I was helped really fast maybe 5 minutes, and they helped me with any questions I had. by Gaby Nadrchal, Written on May 11, 2018
- 3/5 stars by Erica W, Written on January 14, 2018
- 4/5 stars by Ernesto Cordova, Written on December 8, 2017
- 5/5 stars by Samantha Nicole Baltierres, Written on October 13, 2017
- 5/5 stars by Allan Cabalceta, Written on March 11, 2017
The local Tucson Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Tucson, AZ as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Tucson disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Tucson if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Tucson Social Security Office?
- What services does the Tucson Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Tucson Social Security Office?