FRESNO SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 865 FULTON MALL 93721
The Fresno Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Fresno Social Security office in California.
Fresno CA Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Fresno, CA 93721
What Are The Fresno CA Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Fresno Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 865 FULTON MALL in Fresno, CA 93721: Rated 3.3/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 865 FULTON MALL in Fresno, CA 93721:
- 5/5 stars Be prepared to be checked and padded down as well as someone using the wand on you. You can definitely tell they take their security serious here. And as far as an entrance, it's one way in and one way out. The service is actually faster than any other office I've been to all over Fresno! Luckily they finally have Fulton St. Functioning correctly! Sidenote: If you play Pokemon Go, there is a gym literally where the sitting area is at! Have fun! by Felipe, Written on August 6, 2018
- 1/5 stars The service here is VERY slow. I understand it's Monday, they should understand to have more associates working with customers who need to update their current social security card. I do not recommend this place to no one. They only have 7 windows only 5 are being used. by monique javier, Written on June 18, 2018
- 5/5 stars Kind, quick and competent! Just check when it's less crowded and they will process you right away. by Claudio D'Addato, Written on May 29, 2018
- 1/5 stars I need to find out how to make a complaint on the security guard there by April dawn, Written on April 18, 2018
- 1/5 stars Very racist officer. Specially the Mexican chubby girl with tattoos that acts like she was Gods gift to earth. I heard the Asian manager and security guards laughing at the fact that a lady had requested assistance in another language. there is a humane way of telling people they must bring an Intrrpreter. obviously the people at this office hate their job and life because they project hate and ignorance. The office is located at the Fulton mall, like hello you should expect more than 50 % of your customers to speak another language. Horrible horrible office. by C. Sierra, Written on September 5, 2016
The local Fresno Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Fresno, CA as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Fresno disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Fresno if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Fresno Social Security Office?
- What services does the Fresno Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Fresno Social Security Office?