SACRAMENTO SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 40 MASSIE CIRCLE 95823
The Sacramento Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Sacramento Social Security office in California.
Sacramento CA Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Sacramento, CA 95823
What Are The Sacramento CA Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Sacramento Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 40 MASSIE CIRCLE in Sacramento, CA 95823:: Rated 2.6/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 40 MASSIE CIRCLE in Sacramento, CA 95823:
- 1/5 stars Security guards is very rude, shocked to see administration like this hire these type of people if no customer service. I drove by in the parking and saw line outside the office so just pulled up to the security to ask a simple question on if they are open every Friday his answer to me was you need to park you car I can't assist you with that. I mean if was just a yes or no. He always have an attitude very rude and racist people like this shouldn't work for us administration offices. Dont recommend this location. by Sheemal Sharma, Written on June 1, 2018
- 1/5 stars Did not locate at this address. Nothing showing Social security office. Motel and a locked gate. Very disappointed. by Twisty_From_AHS, Written on June 19, 2018
- 5/5 stars Sometimes the wait is long but the staff is nice and the security is so polite and professional overall I give it all stars so far by byrdy bryd, Written on April 3, 2018
- 1/5 stars The black staffs are rude and racist against other races especially asians and Hispanics by xim thoj, Written on June 21, 2018
- 4/5 stars Some of the workers are very nice. I have no comment for those who abuses the power given to them to help people. My files keep disappearing or set up the wrong way. It took some angel workers to straighten up the nightmare. I don't think that any one in their right mind will choose to collect 30% of their income in a monthly basis. The process and stress is unbelievable. I am grateful that there is such programs in place to assist people. And for those of you who goes out there ways to assist clients in need, may the almighty God continue to bless you. Amen. by Felicia Williamsonyes, Written on August 9, 2017
The local Sacramento Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Sacramento, CA as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Sacramento disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Sacramento if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Sacramento Social Security Office?
- What services does the Sacramento Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Sacramento Social Security Office?