SAN DIEGO SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 1333 FRONT STREET 92101
The San Diego Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local San Diego Social Security office in California.
San Diego CA Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
San Diego, CA 92101
What Are The San Diego CA Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the San Diego Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 1333 FRONT STREET in San Diego, CA 92101: Rated 3.7/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 1333 FRONT STREET in San Diego, CA 92101:
- 5/5 stars Wow this place is awesome! I just moved here from Texas and I only had to wait a few minutes. The staff was so nice and helpful I had a really good experience here!! by Brenda Rodriguez, Written on April 23, 2018
- 1/5 stars If I could give this office a 0 I would. Turned in paperwork they made me file for with the VA which I knew would be denied but ok I did and once I received the denial, I promptly when there and turned it in, that was in 2015. In 2018 I received a late notice as I do from them late every year that I still hadn't sent the paperwork. BTW, the 1st letter this lady sent to an old address. They had the nerve to tell me that my disability check would be stoped if I didn't comply within 30 days. They lost the paperwork bit their god-like attitudes are a dis-service to anyone disabled and will try my hardest to change locations because the folks in this office Suck... by R G, Written on May 15, 2018
- 5/5 stars Went in to apply for a first time social security card. Arrived at 9 am on a relatively “busy” Friday according to the security guard. Was done by 10 am. Fast efficient service. Received my social security card in the mail 5 days later. by sher neran naidoo roalkvam, Written on April 17, 2018
- 5/5 stars Phenomenal service, took me literally 5 minutes to get my new SS card. Kudos! by petar gacic, Written on May 22, 2018
- 1/5 stars The first time I was here the wait was for 2 hours on a wednesday morning. We were told our medical paper work needed, was incorrect by a women than worked there. She was friendly. Today I arrived, it was Thursday around 12, there was a 5 minute wait. But I had a man helping me. He was incredibly rude, insulting, and disrespectful. I'm assuming he deals with lying and cruel people all day. Because he was very curt with me. He thought I was lying on several occasions. He talked to me like I was stupid, and purposely not doing what I was suppose to do. Now I really did, EVERYTHING I was told, I was given false information (according to him) by the dmv and the post office. Unfortunately I was told by those two places I could not get my 18 month old an ID because he had no ssn. Well when I couldnt privide my sons ID, he said there was no reason I shouldn't have one, and was lying. I wish I was! I didn't want to drive all around to get the run around. I had to drive to two dmvs, the post office, and gave up on the passport and ID. I went to our pediatrician in Murrieta to get his medical forms. The staff filled them out wrong several times. I kept reviewing them, and finally got one that was correct. The man at the ssn office, did not like how she scratched my son's name out and re wrote it. So I almost wasted another day. He reluctantly accepted my paper work. So I am grateful for that. But I hated how I was treated. The government offices really need to communicate better on what the rules are. I'm still unsure if the dmv was wrong or the ssn office was. I don't think I'll ever know. Atleast it's over with...for now. by Danielle Trieger, Written on March 16, 2018
The local San Diego Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in San Diego, CA as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local San Diego disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in San Diego if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the San Diego Social Security Office?
- What services does the San Diego Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the San Diego Social Security Office?