SAN FRANCISCO SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 1098 VALENCIA ST 94110
The San Francisco Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local San Francisco Social Security office in California.
San Francisco CA Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
San Francisco, CA 94110
What Are The San Francisco CA Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the San Francisco Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 1098 VALENCIA ST in San Francisco, CA 94110: Rated 3.3/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 1098 VALENCIA ST in San Francisco, CA 94110:
- 1/5 stars Dante's Inferno... After online medicare application, went to present a document. Since the telephone wait to make an appointment was 45 minutes, decided to drop by after working out at the Y. Gruff security officer pointed to where I needed to get a ticket for the line. On my way there had to pass a group who looked like street people and smelled like pot. Oh well, got my ticket. As I sat down I noticed 2 other people who were constantly coughing, like they had some kind of deadly disease. Sat as far from them as I could. 15 minutes later called to window 5, the greeter. "Hello, I cannot help you but will refer your case to someone else. Have a seat!" During my wait a woman became hysterical about having to wait so long. Window 5 reprimanded her, a security officer kept his eye on her. She left. Later a man complained loudly to all of his long wait. He looked like a rough dude. He walked around a little, then came and sat next to me! A bit uncomfortable. Good thing they have security. Noticed many of the people took a long time with staff. Many did not speak English well. It looked and felt like an office in a 3rd world country. 30 minutes later. Many of the people there before me were still waiting. I judged my time would not come soon...and left. by danceswing, Written on April 4, 2018
- 1/5 stars Very Bad service. Customer representatives show no patient for listening what citizens said. Wait too long and very unclear and poor administrative management. by San Ba, Written on June 6, 2018
- 1/5 stars It’s always full and slow here. Be prepared to wait 2-4 hours. The people behind the counter are usually snobs and never wear a name tag and are so quick to not give out their name. I had encounter with a glasses wearing Latin lady that had to reiterate she was window 5 instead of giving her name which I asked politely and kindly. Sad ! by Mich Washington, Written on February 23, 2018
- 1/5 stars My experience there was horrible,the woman treated my like a criminal.I came with all the correct documentation but I was still treated as a common criminal. Also I did notice that most of the workers there treated other people badly. I would never recommend this place to anyone. by Henry Herrera, Written on March 8, 2018
- 4/5 stars Much less painful than anticipated! Arrived on a Friday afternoon at about 2:10pm with no appointment. 2 people were there, took a ticket and was called before I even had time to take a seat. Was done in 10 minutes. The officer attending me was polite and clear and made me feel confident that she knew what she was doing. Unexpectedly painless. by Anna Pavesi, Written on August 11, 2017
The local San Francisco Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in San Francisco, CA as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local San Francisco disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in San Francisco if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the San Francisco Social Security Office?
- What services does the San Francisco Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the San Francisco Social Security Office?