DENVER SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 1500 CHAMPA ST 80202
The Denver Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Denver Social Security office in Colorado.
Denver CO Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Denver, CO 80202
What Are The Denver CO Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Denver Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 1500 CHAMPA ST in Denver, CO 80202: Rated 2.6/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 1500 CHAMPA ST in Denver, CO 80202:
- 5/5 stars I had an appointment at 9:00 and was out by 10:00. Very helpful friendly staff. This was a much better option then the problems I was having on the phone. I believe the gentleman's name that helped me was Al (five stars plus) for great service! by Shelly Ponzi-Austin, Written on June 22, 2018
- 5/5 stars Was in ad out of there in 40 minutes. Good work. Also, kudos to the night cleanup crew. I didn't see a speck of dirt or dust, organic or inorganic, anywhere. A sense of civility and order prevailed. by Charles chase, Written on May 4, 2018
- 1/5 stars 3 times I have gone to the office, and they have told me to get 3 different documents everytime. First, they tried to claim that I wasn't a student and that I change my immigration status. Or, get a letter from my university department advisor, giving proof that I was part of the university and they authorise me to work. Second time, they had a problem with the employee acceptance letter saying that it should not be an offer letter. Third, they said that the first time they gave wrong information the first time and want a DSO letter from University. by Aman Bawa, Written on June 28, 2018
- 1/5 stars To have to wait to talk with a representative for approximately 40 minutes and then say we we'll be with you shortly , doesn't make sense to me ! by Ulysses Rael, Written on August 14, 2018
- 1/5 stars I called in to ask about 1. Scheduling an appointment 2. Whether I needed my ssc to get an ID in my state and 3. Whether I could get a temporary card or a statement explaining that I was waiting on the physical copy so I could go get my ID. The answer to all of these was no, which is fine. But the service was so rude! The woman I spoke with mumbled her name so I can’t even tell you who I was speaking with, she continuously cut me off with every question, and was 0 help as to where I could go or call to do these things, or get any information regarding my situation. I basically waited on the phone for an hour to be hushed and told to figure it out on your own! I certainly hope my in person experience tomorrow will be better. by Emily Wedel, Written on January 29, 2018
The local Denver Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Denver, CO as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Denver disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Denver if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Denver Social Security Office?
- What services does the Denver Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Denver Social Security Office?