INDIANAPOLIS SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 575 N PENNSYLVANIA ST 46204
The Indianapolis Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Indianapolis Social Security office in Indiana.
Indianapolis IN Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Indianapolis, IN 46204
What Are The Indianapolis IN Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Indianapolis Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 575 N PENNSYLVANIA ST in Indianapolis, IN 46204: Rated 3.3/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 575 N PENNSYLVANIA ST in Indianapolis, IN 46204:
- 5/5 stars I signed up for Social Security today and was amazed at what a pleasant experience it was. I was helped by Ms. Jennifer McAvoy who was very professional, knowledgeable, and great to work with. She had the answer to all my questions and made recommendations which will benefit me even though it was not what I initially was planning to do. In my opinion, she went above and beyond to explain everything to me. I only wish that the Bureau of Motor Vehicles personnel could be more like Ms. McAvoy. by Bob Taft, Written on July 7, 2018
- 5/5 stars Always a 45 minute wait! Staff has always been helpful and nice. Vending room and cafeteria are very nice and right down the hall. Always have a good experience. by Rebecca White, Written on June 22, 2018
- 5/5 stars they get me in and they give me what i need every time it is so easy to come to this ss by Pokemon Pikachu, Written on June 29, 2018
- 5/5 stars Couldn't have had a better experience at this location. I had an appointment time and was called within 5 minutes after check in. The person who helped me was Mr. Murphy. He was very professional and answered every question I had. It was also great to speak with someone who spoke English as their primary language. My biggest problem was finding parking. by J.R. Haner, Written on November 17, 2017
- 1/5 stars Bad customer service ever that I ever know in my life. by Lalrinmawii Hmar, Written on June 13, 2018
The local Indianapolis Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Indianapolis, IN as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Indianapolis disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Indianapolis if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Indianapolis Social Security Office?
- What services does the Indianapolis Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Indianapolis Social Security Office?