KANSAS CITY SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 6320 EUCLID AVE 64132
The Kansas City Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Kansas City Social Security office in Missouri.
Kansas City MO Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Kansas City, MO 64132
What Are The Kansas City MO Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Kansas City Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 6320 EUCLID AVE in Kansas City, MO 64132:: Rated 4.1/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 6320 EUCLID AVE in Kansas City, MO 64132:
- 5/5 stars I was literally in and out in 6 minutes! All the staff was super friendly and very helpful! I handed the poor girl my entire stack of papers and she was willing and able to sort through to find everything she needed! All in 6 minutes! Not that I recommend just throwing all of your stuff at them. My point is that they made a very stressful errand for me, stress free. I am very grateful! by Amanda Phillips, Written on October 5, 2017
- 5/5 stars I'm extremely pleased. The office was big and clean. Staff members are helpful, professional, and friendly. My number was called 2 minutes after I received it. I was literally in and out within 5 minutes! by Cathy Liu, Written on November 2, 2017
- 5/5 stars Came during peak time (Monday morning) and was in and out in less than 30 mins. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, and parking was easy. by Emily Snow, Written on June 26, 2017
- 1/5 stars Why every time I call they have a hour wait by Pretty Doll, Written on January 29, 2018
- 5/5 stars Friendly service , the wait wasn’t very long. by Calisha Johnson, Written on November 20, 2017
The local Kansas City Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Kansas City, MO as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Kansas City disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Kansas City if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Kansas City Social Security Office?
- What services does the Kansas City Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Kansas City Social Security Office?