ALBUQUERQUE SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 500 LEAD AVE SW 87102
The Albuquerque Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Albuquerque Social Security office in New Mexico.
Albuquerque NM Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Albuquerque, NM 87102
What Are The Albuquerque NM Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Albuquerque Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 500 LEAD AVE SW in Albuquerque, NM 87102:: Rated 3.1/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 500 LEAD AVE SW in Albuquerque, NM 87102:
- 5/5 stars Excellent service, well organized office, positive treatment. They process hundreds of cases daily, so it is commendable how smoothly this happens. by Niame Adele, Written on April 23, 2018
- 1/5 stars They suck. Albuquerque office. After Xmas vacation, they really act up. Like What do you. I said my check. Idiot woman cried because I have a little extra money. Where, why,.who None your business, old bag by Nadine Houghton, Written on January 3, 2018
- 1/5 stars The staff treat people as if they are better than everyone else. There was this old lady who came in she had her ticket with her the guy who was at the green window called her number he was asking her questions in english the lady didnt understand english so I got up and started interpretating for her he he got mad asked me to stop and I told him to talk to her in spanish, he then said she should have pulled a ticket in spanish idiot didnt know that again someone else helped her pull a ticket. It's us people helping each other out because government staff wont take the time to be helpful and the sad thing about this is we pay them our tax dollars at work. by Anabel V, Written on March 9, 2018
- 2/5 stars Huge lines, long waits, The day I went there I waited over 2 hours. staff was confused about number sequence so I was called twice before getting to see an agent. By that time it was almost 5 and not enoughtime to resolve my issue. so they told me to go another day to the Rio Rancho office. Close to 75 miles away from my home. by Bay Stevens, Written on February 7, 2018
- 1/5 stars Closes at noon on Wednesday. So much for a fully functional government. These hours really screwed me. If the democrats were in control they would be open for 40 hours a week. by Eric Rockwell, Written on October 4, 2017
The local Albuquerque Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Albuquerque, NM as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Albuquerque disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Albuquerque if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Albuquerque Social Security Office?
- What services does the Albuquerque Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Albuquerque Social Security Office?