SEATTLE SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 13510 AURORA AVE N 98133
The Seattle Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Seattle Social Security office in Washington.
Seattle WA Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Seattle, WA 98133
What Are The Seattle WA Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Seattle Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 13510 AURORA AVE N in Seattle, WA 98133: Rated 2.9/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 13510 AURORA AVE N in Seattle, WA 98133:
- 4/5 stars Busy office. One trick I've found to get around waiting there forever, is to either go 30 minutes or so early and wait or go 5-10 minutes before they close. They are required to let you in during business hours so when almost closed, most people will have already gone earlier so your wait won't be as long. When I've done that, the longest I waited was 13 minutes. If you have a complicated issue, you may not want to go at closing since the worker would have to stay longer and would maybe be grumpy about that! by Heather Campbell, Written on April 15, 2018
- 1/5 stars Poor management poor way to do work. Understaffed for so many people that need help . Expect to be waiting longer than California DMVs by Shaq Milb, Written on August 8, 2018
- 1/5 stars Be careful when using this social security office, as you may get arrested. My son stopped at N Seattle office to get a replacement social security card and forgot about the weed in his backpack. As per routine, the guard at the door searched his bag. When the guard found the weed, he took it upon himself to call the police and see if my son had a warrant. This is harassment in a pot legal state. Do not go here by Felice Lynley, Written on May 10, 2018
- 1/5 stars I went in and the security asked me what I wanted. I said I needed my work history do they do that here? He said yes. 1 hour 25 minutes later of waiting I get called. I end up leaving with a form to fill out and mail because they allegedly don't do that in the office anymore, after the employee told me she didn't remember how to do it and left for a few minutes. Which leaves me wondering if she was telling the truth or just didn't know how or want to do it. It would have been nice if the electronic checking machine told you what services could be done if the employees will tell you something different so you don't sit in those uncomfortable chairs for an hour and a half only to be sent away. She was nice enough to ask if she could verify anything, but I needed several employment records spending a few different states so now I'm not going to sit there and list for her and I doubt she would answer me anyway with what I needed to know. On top of all this, it's a nice $115 fee to get your own personal employment history sent back to you. by DELETE THIS, Written on February 10, 2018
- 4/5 stars We used this office for an official name change on her social security card after getting married. We got in just after 9:00am (when it opened) and finished by ~9:20am. Incredible! The service was expedited because of our requested service (we think) as there were many other people in there before us but we were processed before them. The counter official we interacted with was unprofessional but efficient. We will come back to this location for all of our bureaucratic needs. by Jesse Epperson, Written on March 6, 2018
The local Seattle Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Seattle, WA as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Seattle disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Seattle if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Seattle Social Security Office?
- What services does the Seattle Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Seattle Social Security Office?