NASHVILLE SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 120 ATHENS WAY 37228
The Nashville Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Nashville Social Security office in Tennessee.
Nashville TN Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Nashville, TN 37228
What Are The Nashville TN Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Nashville Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 120 ATHENS WAY in Nashville, TN 37228: Rated 2.7/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 120 ATHENS WAY in Nashville, TN 37228:
- 4/5 stars I was in and out under 30 minutes for a name change. The rep that helped me was courtesy and fast. The only thing I didn't too much care for was undressing and dressing in front of a room full of strangers. My fault, I know, I forgot to wear something that didn't require a belt so before I went through the metal detectors I was asked to remove my belt. Then put it back on, lifting my shirt (partially) in front of everyone there waiting. Other than that, went on a Thursday morning, my ticket read 11:14 in time and I was in my car headed home at 11:35. by Kim G, Written on August 12, 2018
- 3/5 stars Mrs. Ashby was very nice and professional. Even though I didn’t have all the information she needed and I didn’t get what I wanted that . O found her to be very kind. The wait to see her was long but that’s not her fault. I did see other people not treated as well by other clerks. by Carie Dickson, Written on June 21, 2018
- 5/5 stars The line was very long but moved very quickly! I was in and out in 20 minutes and the lady that helped me out was very helpful and sweet! by AnnNell Byne, Written on July 17, 2018
- 5/5 stars Our experience was great! We were there around 8:30 AM and lined up around 8:35 AM. The staff came out and told every one what to bring, not to bring what else to do inside and we enter the building around 8:45 AM. The staff clearly told to take off the belt, watch.. empty the pocket... (still some of them don't listen & don't follow...) Got the ticket waited... and the staff also direct where to sit based on the ticket number.... Then we were called the staff was so friendly (may be little less smile - but he was great) and we are done in less than 5 minutes... back in the car @ 9:09 AM.... if you bring the right paper, right document... makes it EASY..... by Mohamed Rafi, Written on November 20, 2017
- 5/5 stars I went in for a name change at 9 on a Friday morning. There was quite a line in front of me, but the wait was not nearly as long as I worried it would be. It was only 25 minutes from the time I left my car to the time I got back in-- that's including the security check, waiting in line for a number, waiting on my number to be called, and the time at the window. Plus, the lady at the window was super kind and respectful. Come in prepared, and it shouldn't be a bad trip. It was definitely much better than I anticipated. by Brianna McNeese, Written on December 15, 2017
The local Nashville Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Nashville, TN as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Nashville disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Nashville if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Nashville Social Security Office?
- What services does the Nashville Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Nashville Social Security Office?