EL PASO SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 11111 GATEWAY W BLVD 79935
The El Paso Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local El Paso Social Security office in Texas.
El Paso TX Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
El Paso, TX 79935
What Are The El Paso TX Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the El Paso Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 11111 GATEWAY W BLVD in El Paso, TX 79935: Rated 3.4/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 11111 GATEWAY W BLVD in El Paso, TX 79935:
- 5/5 stars They are very fast at helping you if you have all your documents ready. by Pedro Chavez, Written on August 9, 2018
- 1/5 stars Fast in person, polite people but you cannot absolutely get any of these social workers to answer their phones or call you back even after multiple voicemails and EVEN including an extension given from THEM, STILL NO ANSWER. They do not answer phones here at all or call back from voicemails they’ve received. by Mei Lein, Written on June 12, 2018
- 1/5 stars They gave my son a social security card with a complete different name. They got it right the second time but it's been over a month and have not received our paperwork. They said it's not guaranteed we get it back once it's mailed. by Elaine Hennessee, Written on February 22, 2018
- 1/5 stars Typical rude government employees! by Aj Escobar, Written on July 17, 2018
- 3/5 stars It is often faster to drive to Carlsbad NM to go to the Social Security office there. The people are friendly, but the wait is always long and sometimes very long. by Matt Graham-Melville, Written on June 6, 2017
The local El Paso Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in El Paso, TX as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local El Paso disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in El Paso if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the El Paso Social Security Office?
- What services does the El Paso Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the El Paso Social Security Office?