FORT WORTH SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 819 TAYLOR ST 76102
The Fort Worth Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local Fort Worth Social Security office in Texas.
Fort Worth TX Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
Fort Worth, TX 76102
What Are The Fort Worth TX Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the Fort Worth Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 819 TAYLOR ST in Fort Worth, TX 76102:: Rated 3/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 819 TAYLOR ST in Fort Worth, TX 76102:
- 4/5 stars Busy and doubtless have to put up with a lot of grief, so I was impressed with the professionalism and friendliness I encountered. by Oblivion Bar, Written on June 22, 2018
- 1/5 stars I've been dealing with this office for 5 months regarding a simple fix on an existing benefit receivers record and still no results. I have record of 20+ voicemails to supervisors and office managers that have not been returned. by Chelsea Forester, Written on June 1, 2018
- 1/5 stars For a government organization, this is one of the most poorly ran organizations I’ve ever had to deal with. Every interaction I’ve had with them has been met with incompetence. Not a single government employee here would take ownership and resolve my issue. Calling into the office is pointless, as they usually ask you to go in person. There is no reception desk to answer simple questions, you have to wait in line which can take upto 2 hours to handle your request. If you are applying for a new SSN ensure the employees don’t make any typos when submitting information to DHS. Double check what number they inputted for the I9. Otherwise you are left in a limbo status for upto 12 weeks and you will be forced to reapply and start from scratch because of a simple clerical error. by Manny Jehad, Written on April 20, 2018
- 5/5 stars I came in without an appointment last Friday to get my SS benefits started. I was expecting a long, unpleasant day. I was greeted at the door by a smiling person asking my purpose at the SS office. I told him and also stated that I had not made an appointment. He smiled and said "Don't worry about that. We will get you taken care of!" And that is the way it went during my visit. I was treated with the utmost respect and all the folks working there seemed to be glad to see me. It also seemed that they respected one another and enjoyed working in the office. I was interviewed and out of the office with a full explanation of my benefits in less than an hour. And to top it all off, the back benefits that I was due were deposited in my account 2 days later on Tuesday. I could not have had a better experience!!! by Allen Harrison, Written on September 19, 2017
- 1/5 stars The security guards at this office are the worst. My brother who suffers from mental and physical health issues was poorly treated by the guards. Unforgivable! The other staff were professional and nice, the guards ... not even remotely. by Jesús Manuel Mena Garza, Written on March 9, 2018
The local Fort Worth Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in Fort Worth, TX as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local Fort Worth disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in Fort Worth if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the Fort Worth Social Security Office?
- What services does the Fort Worth Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the Fort Worth Social Security Office?