SAN ANTONIO SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE 727 E CESAR CHAVEZ 78206
The San Antonio Social Security office offers services provided by the Social Security Administration such as disability benefits information and resources (SSDI), SSI, retirement benefits, prescription benefits and many more.
Below is the contact information for the local San Antonio Social Security office in Texas.
San Antonio TX Social Security Administration (SSA) Office Location
San Antonio, TX 78206
What Are The San Antonio TX Social Security Office Hours?
Office Hours Notice: Beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2013, offices close at noon on Wednesdays to the public. You should call the San Antonio Social Security office ahead of time to verify their hours of operations.
Monday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Tuesday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Wednesday: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Friday: 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Average Google Rating for the Social Security Office located at 727 E CESAR CHAVEZ in San Antonio, TX 78206: Rated 2.7/5 based on 5 customer reviews
Google Reviews for the Social Security Disability Office located at 727 E CESAR CHAVEZ in San Antonio, TX 78206:
- 1/5 stars I arrived 15 minutes before they opened and I was the 15th person in line and still waited over 2 hours before I was seen. When they first called my number, the representative's phone was not coming through on the Intercom, so they ended up skipping me. I noticed my number come up on the tv after hearing them call a few numbers after me which let me know my number was skipped, so I informed the security guard. He spoke to the rep and confirmed that the rep's phone wasn't working at all and that I would be called when the next rep was available. 30 minutes later my number was called. The rep had no idea what she was doing then had me go sit back down until someone else could take me which of course took another 45 minutes. I should not be waiting 3 hours to get out when I was the 15th person to show up that morning. Completely ridiculous. by Steven Scallion, Written on July 9, 2018
- 4/5 stars Friendly pe9ople and great timeing responce by Jonathan Lopez, Written on March 16, 2018
- 1/5 stars Is the second trip I have had to make to their office. The first time my notarized copy of my marriage certificate wasn't good enough I had to go purchase a new certified copy. I went back a second time only to be sent away again because I didn't have my divorce decree I had two forms of identification a passport a birth certificate a military ID As well as the original marriage certificate for that marriage and a Social Security card but because I didn't have the divorce decree with me they turned me away yet again. I will not be going back to this office the most useful thing about this office is the security guards there they are very alert very courteous I wish their staff members could have the same personality as their security workers by Angela Watson, Written on September 11, 2017
- 1/5 stars The rep we talked with was rude. Not very oriented in customer service. No empathy by regina taylor, Written on April 23, 2018
- 5/5 stars They took care of my daughters stituation with my grandsons benefits that same day right their and then thank you miss ortiz godbless you. by Maria Quiroga, Written on October 10, 2017
The local San Antonio Social Security disability office provides information about applying for disability benefits in San Antonio, TX as well as other services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
You can also consult with a local San Antonio disability lawyer to help you file for disability or appeal a Social Security benefits denial in San Antonio if your Social Security disability application was denied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the local phone number for the San Antonio Social Security Office?
- What services does the San Antonio Social Security Office provide?
- How do I apply for a new or replacement Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment at the San Antonio Social Security Office?